12 Days of Giveaways 2022 | Sweepstakes Rules
Vinyl Me, Please
12 Days of Giveaways Sweepstakes
Are these sweepstakes open to international residents?
No, due to legal restrictions, the sweepstakes are only available to U.S. residents, void in Rhode Island.
How do I enter?
You can enter by liking the post on Instagram, tagging a friend and following @vinylmeplease and the specific giveaway’s featured brand.
I missed out on one of the giveaways. Can I still enter?
The giveaways will all end at 11:59 PM MT on Sunday, November 27, 2022. You can enter the giveaways at any point during this time period, even previously posted ones.
Can I enter the same giveaway multiple times?
No, each person is only permitted to enter each giveaway once.
Will tagging more people increase my chances of winning?
How and when will I know if I win?
VMP will reach out to winners via Instagram direct messages after the giveaway period ends on Monday, November 28, 2022. Winners will have until Wednesday, November 30, 2022 to respond before a new winner is selected. Winners will be publicly announced after VMP has confirmed all winners’ details.
Can I swap these prizes for something else?
No, the prizes cannot be exchanged for other prizes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES.
VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, US MILITARY INSTALLATIONS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES, ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: These sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) are sponsored by Offbeat Ventures, LLC d/b/a Vinyl Me Please, located at 3000 Lawrence St #28 Denver, CO 80205 (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes are not sponsored in any way by Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or any parent, affiliated, and subsidiary companies of those entities.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered only to legal United States residents in the United States who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry (each an “Eligible Entrant”). Any individual who has, within the past six (6) months, held employment with or performed services for Sponsor, or any organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win and their family members and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes shall start at 2 PM (all times Mountain Time) on November 14, 2022 and end at 11:59 PM on November 27, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win the Prize (defined below).
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: You can enter the Sweepstakes by:
a) Liking the post of the day(s) you would like to win AND
b) Following @vinylmeplease on Instagram and the below accounts on Instagram AND
d) By mailing the Sponsor at [3000 Lawrence St #28 Denver, CO 80205, Attention: VMP [12 Days of Giveaways]
Entries are limited to one per person per day/product.
SUBMISSIONS. Any information submitted in connection with your entry must meet the following criteria: (a) it must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous, or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, unreasonably dangerous to people or property, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s discretion; (b) it must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawfulnor otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws; and (c) it cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy, or intellectual property rights.
PRIZES. Sponsor shall award 15 prizes (each a “Prize”) for the Sweepstakes:
- The First Prize consists of NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones from RØDE, valued at $149.00 (not including shipping).
- The Second Prize consists of the Rover Pack Classic and a Mens or Womens Mountain Puffer Jacket from Topo Designs, valued at $368.00 (not including shipping).
- The Third Prize consists of a Gift Card from Graduate Hotels, valued at $200.00 (not including shipping).
- The Fourth Prize consists of the Vylumi Shine Pro with Stand from Vylumi, valued at $120.00 (not including shipping).
- The Fifth Prize consists of a Merch Pack from New West Records, valued at $200.00 (not including shipping).
- The Sixth Prize consists of a Merch Pack from Craft Records, valued at $548.98 (not including shipping). The merch pack includes:
- Contemporary Records T-Shirt (Black)
- "Dankest Grooves" Crewneck (Forest Green)
- Zoetropic Slipmat
- Craft Recordings Tote
- Vinyl Coaster Pack
- Fania Coach Green Jacket (Wacko Maria)
- Fania Logo Black T-shirt
- Fania New School Baseball Cap
- Prestige Cork Slipmat
- Prestige Records: The Album Cover Collection (Hardback Book & CD Set)
- Prestige Shellac Logo Tee
- Stax Soulsville USA Beanie
- Stax Is Soul Blanket
- Turntable Tee (Black)
- Vee-Jay Records T-Shirt (Teal)
- Victory Records Classic Black T-Shirt
- Victory Records HARDCORE Coffee Mug
- The Seventh Prize consists of a Lyceum '72: The Complete Recordings box set, valued at $549.98 (not including shipping).
- The Eighth Prize consists of a Gift Card from Howler Brothers, valued at $500.00 (not including shipping).
- The Ninth Prize consists of 7 Issues of Wax Poetics Magazine (4 back issues and a subscription for 2023, 3 issues) from Wax Poetics, valued at $200.00 (not including shipping).
- The Tenth Prize consists of a Record Pack from Now Again Records, valued at $550.00 (not including shipping). Records include:
- Denny Zeitlin - The Name Of This Terrain
- Michael Cosmic / Phill Musra Group - Peace In The World / Creator Spaces
- Al Manfredi - Blue Gold
- Split Decision Band - Split Decision Band
- Paternoster - Paternoster
- World's Experience Orchestra - The Beginning Of A New Birth & As Time Flows On
- The Mark III - Marvin Whoremonger
- Morgen - Morgen
- Ray Alexander Technique - Let's Talk
- German Oak - Down In The Bunker
- The Eleventh prize consists of a Prize Pack from The James Brand, valued at $521.00 (not including shipping).
- The Twelfth Prize consists of the Orbit Plus Turntable from U-Turn Audio, valued at $399.00 (not including shipping).
- The Thirteenth Prize consists of the Max Turntable Stand (in Black Laminate) from Symbol Audio, valued at $795.00 (not including shipping).
- The Fourteenth Prize consists of the Revolution GO Portable Rechargeable Record Player and (2) Music Edition 2 Tabletop Bluetooth Speaker (All Black Set) from Victrola, valued at $600.00 (not including shipping).
- The Fifteenth Prize consists of the LCD-2 Closed Back headphones from Audeze, valued at $899.00 (not including shipping).
Sponsor is not responsible for replacing tickets as a result of show or event cancellation, weather conditions, performer travel arrangements, lost tickets, or any other event beyond the control of Sponsor.
Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty and may be subject to restriction or blackout dates.
APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) AND ODDS OF WINNING:
- The ARV for the First Prize is one-hundred and forty nine dollars.
- The ARV for the Second Prize is three-hundred and sixty eight dollars.
- The ARV for the Third Prize is two-hundred dollars.
- The ARV for the Fourth Prize is one-hundred and twenty dollars.
- The ARV for the Fifth Prize is two-hundred dollars.
- The ARV for the Sixth Prize is five-hundred and forty eight dollars and ninety eight cents.
- The ARV for the Seventh Prize is five-hundred and forty nine dollars and ninety eight cents.
- The ARV for the Eighth Prize is five-hundred dollars.
- The ARV for the Ninth Prize is two-hundred dollars.
- The ARV for the Tenth Prize is five-hundred and fifty dollars.
- The ARV for the Eleventh Prize is five-hundred and twenty one dollars.
- The ARV for the Twelfth Prize is three-hundred and ninety nine dollars.
- The ARV for the Thirteenth Prize is seven-hundred and ninety five dollars.
- The ARV for the Fourteenth Prize is six-hundred dollars.
- The ARV for the Fifteenth Prize is eight-hundred and ninety nine dollars.
If you have questions regarding any component of a Prize, please contact Sponsor at email@example.com. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of entries submitted. Each entry shall be equally weighted and have the same chance of winning.
RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: After the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor shall randomly draw 15 potential winners from all eligible entries for the Sweepstakes. If your entry is drawn, you will be deemed a potential winner of a Prize, pending confirmation and/or verification of your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
AWARD OF PRIZE: If you are selected as a potential winner of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor shall notify you via your email or social media account. To claim your Prize, you must respond back via email within the time period indicated herein and provide the information requested by Sponsor. Before awarding a Prize, Sponsor may require you to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. You must execute and return all documents within forty eight (48) hours from the date it is sent to you or your Prize may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited. If you are found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, decline to accept the Prize, Sponsor is unable to contact you, or in the event that the Prize or notification thereof is returned as undeliverable, you will forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner at random from the pool of all Eligible Entrants. If you do not claim your Prize within three days of the end of the Promotion Period, your win shall be null and void and the Prize will have no value to you. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of prize or force majeure. The Prize will be awarded. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are your sole responsibility. All taxes (federal, state, local or otherwise) on Prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of Prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winners may be required to complete a W-9, affidavit of eligibility, tax acknowledgement, or other forms as may be necessary. If the proper forms are not completed and returned, Prizes will be considered forfeited and will not be awarded.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its employees, officers, contractors, agents, and joint venturers (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable Entries or Prize notifications; or for any failures, delays, or misdeliveries of the postal system, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or technical error. If, for technical reasons, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
BINDING NATURE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of Sponsor and/or the Released Parties in connection with Sponsor’s website (the “Site”) or the Sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (i) the Site, or the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to your participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (ii) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes materials, (iii) any change in the Prize (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (iv) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Sweepstakes, (v) human error, (vi) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any entry, (vii) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Site or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by Sponsor, any of the Released Parties or by you, (viii) interruption or inability to access the Site or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (ix) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (x) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Entries, (xi) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (xii) a lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed Prize (or any element thereof), or (xiii) negligence or willful misconduct by you. The Sweepstakes and Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, without respect to any conflicts of laws provision that would require the application of the laws of a different jurisdiction. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and federal courts in Denver, Colorado; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
GENERAL: In the event of any conflict with any details contained in these Official Rules and details contained on the Site, the details set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Site or the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
WINNERS’ LIST. For a list of Prize winners, write your name and address on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in an envelope to Sponsor’ address written above. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Sweepstakes’ end date and requests must be received no later than thirty (30) calendar days after such end date.